Here’s your Friday fix of some new dubstep tracks that I’m sure will carry you through the weekend.
• Ellie Goulding – Lights (Bassnectar Remix) √+
• Morgan Page – The Longest Road feat. Lissie (Grifta Remix)
• Subscape – Nothing’s Wrong (Original Mix) √+
An epic dubstep remix of Requiem For A Dream’s haunting original soundtrack.
• Hostage – Requiem (Original Mix)
I’m really liking this dark, dreamy mix of Clare Maguire’s, “The Last Dance”.
• Clare Maguire – The Last Dance (Chase & Status Remix) √+
New to the Pretty Lights Music Record Label, Paper Diamonds takes a hint from The Glitch Mob and has produced a similar sound that’ll definitely be bangin’ through my speakers for a while! Get their full CD at the Pretty Lights website, along with a few other new artists of under their label.
• Paper Diamond – Imagine the Possibilities √+
Wolfgang Gartner released this lively dub mix of “I Will Be Here” – sounds more like the work of Kaskade than Tiësto, in my opinion…
• Tiësto & Sneaky Sound System – I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Dub Remix)
The original track has Spanish vocals but I didn’t think it’d fit well on here (I kind of like them though), so here’s the instrumental mix. It has its moments.
• Dr. Kucho! – La Tarde Se Ha Puesto Triste (Instrumental)
Ken Loi stepped on the gas to pump out this charged-up, heavier electro remix of “Only You”.
• Kaskade & Tiesto feat. Haley – Only You (Ken Loi Remix)
For those of you nostalgic for the 80’s, toward Eurythmics in particular, Avicii has your fix with his take on “Sweet Dreams” (a 3 track zip follows after the link).
• Avicii – Sweet Dreams (Full CD) [45 MB]
And just for fun, here’s Alex Metric and Steve Angello with a bit of electro-funk
• Alex Metric & Steve Angello – Open Your Eyes (Original Mix)