My first dubPhonics blog post has arrived as I will be putting up most the beats that catch my ear and I feel will catch yours as well. I’m glad to be a part of the dubPhonics team and thoroughly enjoy sharing my music so I hope you enjoy my addition to this blog!
Big ups to V. Gonzalez for the pic [Above]
*t-shirts available here*
• Doctor P – Vampire Dub
• Freestylers Feat. Belle Humble – Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix)
Another favorite below but this one is not under Circus Records:
• WTF?! & Dead Prez – It’s Bigger Than Hip Hop UK (Sidney Samson Remix)
^ buildup for dubstep (0:00-2:52)…still has sampson house/dutch style though
This track is a club banger, though a bit repetitive, the greatness peaks at (3:04)
• Axwell feat. Errol Reid – Nothing But Love (Axwell vs. Daddy’s Groove Remix)
Erics Prydz under his Pryda Label recently released Niton and Vega, maintaining his unique style.
• Pryda – Niton (Original Mix)
(mix in at the club at 5:10 and the club goes…)
• Pryda – Vega (Original Mix)
Before I continue, I MUST enlighten you guys on one of the oldest and most recognized DJs across the globe, Bad Boy Bill.
I had the opportunity to see him spin the other night in what’s said to be the best night of the year at SF’s own Ruby Skye Club. With that said, let me show you how this DMC Competitor broke into the electro scene and now is the co-founder of the worlds #1 Mp3 download site for DJs, Beatport.
Bad Boy Bill at the DMC DJ Battle 1989 (year I was born…)
His NOT surprising progress into the House/Electro world.
• Bad Boy Bill – Do What U Like (Bad Boy Bill’s Push The Feeling Remix) (drop @ 1:30)
• Bad Boy Bill feat. Alyssa Palmer – Falling Anthem (Herve’s We Are A Beautiful Disaster Remix) (drop @ 1:57)
Now that I’m on the electro house hype, here’s one that perfectly exemplifies how to use a classic in modern electro:
…New Single from Franky Tunes under Tiger Records
• Franky Tunes – Catch (Twice Nice Electro Remix)
Though I could be here all day I’m gonna take a break and put up some new beats tonight or tommorow so check back soon!